What's new in the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10130?
Please remind yourself that the content of this website is protect under copyright. You're free to copy the content for your own website, but make sure to provide a source.
Windows will update from version 10.0.10122 to 10.0.10130 after launching this update.
- More apps now use the accent color as their tile color (Photos, Alarms & Clocks, Maps, etc)
- You can add new locations to the left side part of the menu
- When new apps are available, there will be a little badge on the "All apps" button and hamburger menu
- Some of the icons have been revamped
- For virtual desktops, the taskbar will now be filtered by default
- There is now an universal back button on the taskbar in tablet mode
- The progress bar behind icons in the taskbar now works for every state again and has been redesigned
- The clock widget in the taskbar has been redesigned
- Jumplists have been redesigned
- The Action Center no longer has a border
- You can now swipe down from the edge of a screen to show app comands like Windows 8.1
- Windows + C now opens Cortana instead of the Charms bar
- Printing to PDF is now called "Microsoft print to PDF"
- Project Spartan has been updated from version 0.13 to 0.15
- Project Spartan is now capable of going full screen, where it used to go in full window
- The Settings pane has been split in 2 pages
- It is now possible to pin panes to the side to let them stay open while browsing
- Improved print options
- Improvements to address bar badges
- Reading Mode now supports more screensizes and content types
- The full screen feature now works properly
- Solitaire Collection
- Solitaire Collection Preview has been renamed to Solitaire Collection
- Network beta
- A "Network beta" app has been added, but doesn't contain anything